by Chris Ecklund, MA, CSCS, USAW
- Early morning session as my schedule was supposed to brutal again today (turned out I had some cancelations so had more time than anticipated).
- I hate working out in the morning. Takes me forever to get going…but…at least I get to do it, right?!
- As such, I didn’t get much done since I got to Prevail later than I wanted and it took me a while to warm up.
Energy System Development is below:
- I jumped in with my Adult SPARQ group today since I’m having difficulty getting in any conditioning.
- Great session. It always makes me work harder and pay attention to my movement patterns when I train with my clients. (thanks for letting me train with you Wolfy and Liam)
Here is our updated Summer S&C Schedule. Contact us for more information or to sign up and reserve your spot!
Great workout today. Give it a shot. Quick warning…the rope climbs are incredibly demanding for forearms. If you’re forearm strength is low (like mine), you may need to add in greater recovery periods or have to rest between the climb and lowering phases.
1a. BB Split Snatch 4×6
b. Valslide Handwalks Forward/Backward 4x15yds each 30 sec recovery
2a. Rope Climbs Hand over Hand (no feet) 4x8ft
b. Dips off Bench 4×20
c. Swiss Ball Oblique Crunches 4x7ew 30 second recovery
3a. Rope Climbs Parallel (no feet) 3x8ft
b. Swiss Ball Push Ups hands on 4×25
c. Sled Push @180lbs 4x30yds
d. Torso Trainer Russian Twists 4x3ew 60 second recovery
4 x 20 Seconds Heavy Rope Circuit
-10 Jumping Big Waves
-10 Big Circles outward
30 seconds recovery
Great Job Wolfshorndl!