Chris Ecklund is the Director of Performance for La Cumbre Country Club and President of Prevail Conditioning Performance Center.
Chris has over 20 years of experience working with athletes of all ages and ability levels, fitness enthusiasts, post-rehab clients, and seniors. He also serves as an Adjunct Faculty Member for Westmont College in the Kinesiology Department and has been named as the only Master Instructor and Trainer in Santa Barbara for the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
• MA Kinesiology (San Jose State University)
• BA Kinesiology (Westmont College)
• Olympic Lifting Club Coach (USAW)
• Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
• Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM)
• Titleist Performance Institute Certified Level 1
• Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)